Data protection declaration
Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about how we handle your data.
1. Access data, hosting
Server log files
We automatically collect and store information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
• Browser type and version
• Operating system used
• Host name of the accessing computer
• Time of the server request
• IP address
The collection of this data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the technically error-free presentation and optimisation of its website - for this purpose, the server log files must be collected.
SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or enquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from -http://- to -https://- and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Some of the Internet pages use so-called cookies. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
2. data collection and use for contract processing and when opening a customer account
Most of the cookies we use are so-called 'session cookies'. They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognise your browser on your next visit. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain fullness or generally as well as activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited. Cookies that are required to
carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions that you have requested (e.g. shopping cart function) are stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the technically error-free and optimised provision of its services. Insofar as other cookies (e.g. cookies to analyse your surfing behaviour) are stored, these will be treated separately in this data protection declaration.
We collect personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us in the context of your order, when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail) or when opening a customer account. Mandatory fields are marked as such, as we require the data in these fields to process the contract, to process your contact or to open a customer account, and you cannot complete the order and/or open an account or send the contact without providing this information. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. We use the data you provide in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the purpose of processing the contract and dealing with your enquiries. After complete processing of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted after expiry of the retention periods under tax and commercial law, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration. The deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done either by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a function provided for this purpose in the customer account.
Persons from the age of 7 are entitled to order food through the pocket money paragraph.
§ Section 110 BGB [Conclusion of the contract by effecting the contractual performance, pocket money clause]. A contract concluded by the minor without the consent of the legal representative is deemed to be effective from the beginning if the minor effects the contractual performance by means which have been left to him for this purpose or at his free disposal by the representative or, with his consent, by a third party.
4. data transfer
Registration on our website is not permitted for persons under 14 years of age according to Art. 8 DSGVO! We do not intend to collect personal data from visitors to the website who are under 14 years of age. However, we have no way of verifying the age of visitors. Therefore, we recommend that parents monitor their children's online activities to prevent their personal data from being collected without parental consent. If you suspect that we have collected personal data from a minor without consent, please contact us via our privacy form. We will then arrange for this data to be deleted.
In order to fulfil the contract in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO, we pass on your data to the delivery service commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of ordered goods.
5. Passing on your address data or e-mail address
In addition to this, we may also pass on the information you provide as part of your order;
• Sigpate GmbH, Gladbacher Straße 74, 40219 Düsseldorf more
• KassaForte Systems GmbH, (cash register system for delivery companies), Betzenstraße 6, 66111 Saarbrücken, Germany
• to SimplyDelivery GmbH (cash register systems for delivery companies) Wilhelm-Kabus-Straße 70/Haus 34.3, 10829 Berlin
which sends a copy of your order to the contracted delivery service. Finally, we pass on the information you provide as part of the order to Kuck & Schmidt GmbH & Co. KG, Hugo-Junkers-Straße 3, 60386 Frankfurt am Main, which provides call centre services for us so that you can be helped in the event of queries.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below or directly to the contact address listed above. After revocation, we will delete your data provided for this purpose, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or we have agreed to a further use of your data. After revocation, we will delete the data you have provided for this purpose, unless you have expressly consented to further
use of your data or we reserve the right to use data that goes beyond this,
which is permitted by law and about which we will inform you in this declaration.
We only transmit the data to our service providers who help us to process the competition or an order in kind from our delivery services in our sales shop. If you have won a material item or booked a material order, we will transmit your data to the parcel service provider, Deutsche Post, Hermes, UPS, DPD or GLS for dispatch. In the case of larger material items, this also serves for parcel notification as well as possible delivery options.
The legal basis for the transmission of the e-mail address to the respective parcel service provider as well as its use is Art. 6 para. 1 f) DSGVO, based on our interest in also being able to offer the notification service to our customers and thus to make shipping as customer-friendly as possible.
6. e-mail newsletter / e-mail advertising with subscription to the newsletter
Further information on the data protection of the parcel service provider can be found at
can be taken.
If you have won a voucher from Amazon, we will transmit your email address to Amazon, (Amazon EU SARL, Niederlassung Deutschland, Marcel-Breuer-Str. 12, 80807 München) as you will receive the voucher immediately from Amazon to your email address.
Participants can revoke their consent at any time. The revocation must be sent in writing to the contact details of the organiser stated in the imprint. After revocation of the consent, the collected and stored personal data of the participants will be deleted immediately.
In the event of a win, the winner agrees to the publication of his/her name in the advertising media used by the Organiser. This includes the announcement of the winner on the website of the organiser and its social media platforms.
In the event of a win, the winner agrees to the publication of his/her alias recorded during registration in the advertising media used by the Organiser. This includes the announcement on the website of the Organiser and its social media platforms.
If you register for our newsletter, we will use the data required for this purpose or separately provided by you to send you our e-mail newsletter on a regular basis based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
For the registration for our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we send you an email to the email address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 12 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
7. social media plugins and toolsUse
of social plugins from Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time and can be done either by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a link provided for this purpose in the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use your data in a way that goes beyond this and is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
So-called social plugins ('plugins') from social networks are used on our website. When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly to your browser by the respective provider and integrated into the page. By integrating the plugins, the providers receive the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a profile or are not currently logged in. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a server of the respective provider (possibly in the USA) and stored there. If you are logged in to one of the services, the providers can directly assign your visit to our website to your profile in the respective social network. If you interact with the plugins, for example if you need the 'Like' or the 'Share' button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a server of the providers and stored there. The information is also published on the social network and displayed there to your contacts. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in the optimal marketing of our offer, which prevail in the context of a balancing of interests, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
8. google web fonts
For the purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by the providers, as well as a contact option and your rights and setting options in this regard to protect your privacy, please refer to the providers' data protection notices.
If you do not want the social networks to directly assign the data collected via our website to your profile in the respective service, you must log out of the corresponding service before visiting our website. You can also completely prevent the loading of the plugins with add-ons for your browser, e.g. with the script blocker 'NoScript' (http://noscript.net/).
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
9. google maps
For this purpose, the browser you use must connect to Google's servers. This informs Google that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font from your computer will be used.
Further information on Google Web Fonts can be found at
This site uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transmission.
Google Maps is used in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers and to make it easy to find the places we indicate on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
10. Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers on external websites with the help of advertising media (so-called Google Adwords). We can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns. In this way, we pursue the interest of showing you advertising that is of interest to you, making our website more interesting for you and achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
11. sending assessment reminders by e-mail
(2) These advertisements are delivered by Google via so-called "ad servers". For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, through which certain parameters for measuring success, such as display of the ads or clicks by users, can be measured. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. The unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values for this cookie.
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognise your internet browser. If a user visits
certain pages of the website of an Adwords customer and the cookie stored on his computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognise that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords customer. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect or process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. These evaluations enable us to recognise which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising media; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may obtain and store your IP address.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking procedure in various ways:
a. by adjusting your browser software accordingly; in particular, the suppression of third-party cookies will result in you not receiving advertisements from third-party providers;
b. by disabling conversion tracking
cookies by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.de/settings/ads, which setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies;
c. by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads", via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies;
d. by permanently deactivating them in your Firefox, Internetexplorer or Google Chrome browsers at the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
If you have given us your express consent to this during or after your order in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address as a reminder to submit a rating of your order via the rating system we use. This consent can be revoked at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below.
12. Request by e-mail, telephone or fax
If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your enquiry including all resulting personal data (name, enquiry) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
13. contact options and your rights
The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO if your request is related to the performance of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO) and/or on our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO), as we have a legitimate interest in effectively processing the enquiries addressed to us.
The data you send to us via contact requests will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after we have completed processing your request). Mandatory statutory provisions - in particular statutory retention periods - remain unaffected.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
Right of objection
• In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
• In accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, you have the right to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay;
• In accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the further processing of your personal data is prohibited.
• to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
• to fulfil a legal obligation;
• for reasons of public interest, or
• for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims
• Pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data insofar as
• the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
• the processing is unlawful but you object to its erasure;
• we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
• you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
• in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
• In accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data as well as revocation of any consent given or objection to a specific use of data, please contact our company data protection officer:
Breuer, Klingen, Goldkamp Service GmbH.
We revise this data protection notice when changes are made to this website or on other occasions that make this necessary. The current version is always available on this website.
Insofar as we process personal data as explained above in order to protect our legitimate interests which prevail in the context of a balancing of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing is carried out for other purposes, you only have the right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation.
After you have exercised your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will not further process your personal data for this purpose.