I. General information
II. Conclusion of contract
- WOBBT-Solutions operates an online platform at www.Pizza-Taxi-24.de, which arranges orders for food to various registered delivery services and brings together delivery services with end customers. The end customer can conveniently and clearly select on the Internet from a variety of delivery services and place orders via the Internet.
- WOBBT-Solutions does not offer the goods presented in the shop systems of the online platform www.Pizza-Taxi-24.de for sale. The service of WOBBT-Solutions is limited to the operation of the online platform, which allows the conclusion of purchase contracts for goods between delivery services and end customers. The brokered contracts are therefore concluded exclusively between the delivery services and the end customer. WOBBT-Solutions does not become party to the purchase agreements to be concluded.
- The use of the services offered on the online platform www.Pizza-Taxi-24.de is free of charge for the end customer.
III. Registration and Evaluation
- The presentation of the respective goods of the delivery services on the platform www.Pizza-Taxi-24.de is non-binding and does not constitute a binding offer to conclude a contract.
- The end customer can choose on the online platform www.Pizza-Taxi-24.de from a clear presentation of delivery services his desired delivery service and select on a website set up by www.Pizza-Taxi-24.de specially for the delivery service, the desired goods and submit a binding order to the delivery service. An order is possible via the Internet. WOBBT-Solutions forwards the offer of the end customer immediately to the corresponding delivery service.
- The contract of sale between the delivery service and the end customer is concluded when WOBBT-Solutions sends the end customer a confirmation e-mail about the receipt of the order including the GTC and in this confirmation email for the delivery service acceptance of the offer of the end customer explained.
- A right of withdrawal does not apply to the end customer according to § 312 g Para. 2 No. 2 BGB, since it concerns the supply of goods, which can spoil quickly or whose expiration date is exceeded fast.
- The end customer pays the purchase price either by PayPal or in cash to the appropriate delivery service. It is at the discretion of WOBBT-Solutions, which payment methods are offered for payment. These are communicated to the end customer in the course of the ordering process and submitted for selection.
- When ordering via a shop system, the order process comprises a total of 3 steps. In the first step you select the desired delivery service. The shop system of the selected delivery service opens in a new window. There you select the desired goods in a second step. You have the option of correcting the goods placed in the shopping cart at any time by clicking on the "Change" button. In the third step you enter your customer data including telephone number, delivery address and, if applicable, delivery time. You then have the opportunity once again to check all information (for example, name, address, telephone number, ordered articles, delivery time and payment method) and, if necessary, to correct them before you send your order by clicking on "order now".
- For the respective offer pages and their contents on the platform www.Pizza-Taxi-24.de as well as for the contract execution between the delivery service and the end customer alone the respective delivery service is responsible.
IV. Warranty, liability
- The end customer has the opportunity to register and then log in using his email address and a password for future orders. As a result, the name, the stored address data and the e-mail address of the end customer are automatically entered in the order form. For the registration, the end customer must provide the required data as well as his email address in the context of the order. Following the registration, the end customer will receive an e-mail with a password. The end user can change the password at any time in the login area.
- Registration is not a mandatory requirement for an order. The end customer can also place an order without registering by not giving his email address in the order. There is no entitlement to registration. WOBBT-Solutions reserves the right to reject the registration or the order of an end customer without giving reasons.
- Registration can be terminated at any time by informal notification to WOBBT-Solutions (contact details)
- The end customer is prohibited from passing on his access data to third parties. If orders and / or purchases are made by entering the access data of the end customer, the end customer must have these orders and / or purchases credited. He is liable to the purchase price for all orders made via his account, unless he has informed WOBBT-Solutions in good time about the loss of his access data or any other suspicion of misuse.
- The end customer has the opportunity to evaluate the quality of the goods of the delivery service on the rating system of www.Pizza-Taxi-24.de. For this purpose, a login by indicating the specified in the context of a registration email address and the received (or changed) password is required. After successful login, you can now submit a comment to a delivery service, as well as rate the overall impression (positive, neutral or negative). The end customer is obliged to submit the most objective and correct assessment possible. The evaluations must be written objectively in accordance with the requirement of fairness and must not have any illegal, offensive, abusive or criminal content. Reviews that violate this will not be published or deleted. Pizza-Taxi-24 reserves the right to initiate any legal action against the participant in the event of a breach. The reviews are always utterances of the author and no comments by www.Pizza-Taxi-24.de. Comments on delivery services will only be released after previous verification. The decision whether to unlock a rating lies solely with WOBBT-Solutions. It is not permitted for owners and employees of a delivery service to register in order to evaluate themselves or others.
V. data protection
- As a pure platform operator, WOBBT-Solutions assumes no warranty for the conclusion of purchase contracts between the delivery services and the end customers. In particular, WOBBT-Solutions assumes no warranty with regard to the information provided by the delivery services regarding the goods and with regard to the freedom from defects of the goods sold by the delivery services.
- WOBBT-Solutions assumes no responsibility for the actual availability of the delivery service and its services. Claims against WOBBT Solutions due to unavailability of the delivery service are excluded.
- Claims for damages for breaches of duty and tort and claims for compensation for futile expenses are excluded. This does not apply if the damage was caused intentionally or through gross negligence as well as in the case of breach of essential contractual obligations, i. Obligations the fulfilment of which is intended to enable the proper execution of the contract and on whose observance the contractual partner may regularly rely and whose violation jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract. The limitation of liability also does not apply to damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health or for damages based on the absence of a warranted property or for which liability under the Product Liability Act is provided for.